Winding & Measuring
- Payoff/Dispensing >
- Cable Carts & Turntables >
- Material Payoff Turntable-100kg
Click image(s) to enlarge
More Information Download(s)
Material Payoff Turntable-100kg
The MT4 Material Payoff Turntable is an adjustable turntable for location on a flat hoizontal surface such as a table, benchtop or floor and provides an easy method of uncoiling loose coils of cable, hose, flexible tubing, rope or wire rope/cable.
- Allows material to unravel in a neat and tidy length without twists and kinks.
- Minimum centre core 150mm extends to 900mm.
- Uprights adjust to suit centre core of material.
- Can be used for all types of drums, tin reels, small wooden drums, cardboard, etc. by removing the uprights.
- Adjustable brake to stop over run.
- Unit can be tilted to give the material an incline if needed.
Diameter Height Weight
1000mm 520mm 13kg
Max Loading: 100kg